When the advertisement launched, Molinaro immediately got calls from her friends and family about her striking resemblance to the reality star. Bush and Molinaro met two years ago but were always seeing other people so stayed platonic friends until they reconnected last summer. In the video, Molinaro is the mirror image of Kim, with her hair and make-up styled to look just like the socialite.
Kim filed her federal lawsuit against Old Navy in Los Angeles today, dating website costs asserting that the company are using the double in order to make people believe she is associated with the label.
Melissa Molinaro and Reggie Bush - Dating Gossip News Photos
- His previous girlfriend before Molinaro, Latin singer Mayra Veronica, bore a striking resemblance to Kim too.
- Bush's new girlfriend, Melissa Molinaro, is a lookalike for socialite Kardashian, from her chiselled features and long dark hair right down to her curvaceous figure.
- Her identity and persona are valuable.
KIM KARDASHIAN CLONE
Daily Mail Online
On the other hand, Bush doesn't seem to have veered far from his ex. Bush's rumoured new parter, however, thrilled about being compared to Kim. Kim is said to be especially angry that along with the advertisement, Old Navy are consistently tweeting promotional titbits about the campaign, linking them to her own Twitter account. Preparations have extended well beyond purchasing a dress and a cake, with Kim hiring Dancing with the Stars professional Mark Ballas to tutor the couple personally for their first dance. Use wi-fi in a coffee shop?
Who is Reggie Bush dating Reggie Bush girlfriend wife
Molinaro's music video-inspired campaign for the company has become a web video viral hit. The Ontario, Canada born-beauty didn't mind the comparisons to the reality star, sending a message to her double. Represented by intellectual property attorney Gary Heckler, dating sites for doctors and Kim's representation told the MailOnline she is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
- Shane Lowry puts on an exhibition!
- But Kim Kardashian has been left furious after clothing brand Old Navy used a lookalike in their new ad campaign.
- Boris's new bed on the taxpayer!
- They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.